Big Three Group started from the CEO with investment experience in different property project, be it single home projects or town house projects such as Nisachon Panitthon, Nisachon Omnoi, Nisachon Omyai City, Siam Niwet Suksawas-Prachautit village, etc. As well as Office Building Project such as Thai CC Sathorn Tower, Mahatun Plaza Sukumvit Building, up until Industrial Allocation Project like Mini Factory Project at Chatchawalai Ring Road.
Past experience along with knowledge in construction and business administration from a world leading institute made Big Three Group opened its company as Big Three Property Perfect Company Limited, founded in 2004 with a Registered Capital of 50 million baht. By initializing the first project that is Suptawee Home Factory Project 1 as an Industrial Allocation Project, selling Ready-made factory together with the land on a purple area. The project has received very positive feedback from customers birthing new subsequent Suptawee Home Factory Projects.
At present, Big Three Group has continuously expanded its business by investing in Condominium and Apartment Projects by the Big Three Group Affiliate as follows.
- Big Three Property Perfect Co., Ltd.
- Big Three Management Co., Ltd.
- Big Three Residence Co., Ltd.
- Big Three Estate Co., Ltd
- Siam Masterpeace Estate Co., Ltd.
Mrs. Supa VorasetakarnkijChairman of the board
- 2005 – Present: President of Big Three Group
- 1977 – Present: Partner and Executive Board Secretary at Siam Brother Co., Ltd., Siam Housing Development Co., Ltd., and other companies in the Siam Brother Affiliate
- 1980 – 2010: Partner and Deputy Manager at Yong Lee Limited Partnership, Operating Textile business
- 2005 – 2008: Chairman of Suptawee Home Factory Project 1, allocated 43 units of factory, 28 units of tenement houses, 36 Rai project area
- 1996 – 2010: Partner and Board member of Ban Nisachol Aomnoi Project on Settakit 1 Road, Aomnoi Area, Kratum Ban District. Samutsakorn Province. Allocated 238 units town houses on 15 Rai area land
- 1995 – 2003: Partner and Board member of Aomyai City Project on Petchkasem Road, Aomyai Area, Sampran District, Nakornpatom Province. Allocated around 100 units of commercial buildings
- 1992 – 2003: Partner of Wong Wan Sang Prateep Project and Wong Wan Shashwal Factory Project on Bangkuntian Chai Talay Road near West Ring Road. Allocated around 2000 units of commercial buildings and mini factory on about 327 Rai area land
Mr. Pisitpong VorasetakarnkijManaging Director Big Three Group (Sales and Marketing Department)
- 2005-present: Managing Director (Sales and Marketing) of Big Three Group
- 2019-present: Board Member of Siam Brothers Group (group of companies doing businesses in rope and net industry, water purifier industry, chemical industry, and real estate)
- 2014-present: Managing Director of Siam Masterpiece Asset (real-estate developer in Bangkok)
- 2013-present: Dean of College of Music and Performing Arts, Siam University
- 2006-present: President/Founder of SCA (Superstar College of Arts)
- 2006-present: Managing Director of Orchestra Entertainment (TV production and event organizing company)
- 2014-present: Executive Board member of Niyom Thai Association (a non-profit organization dedicating for promoting Thai culture preservation)
- 2016: Real Estate Management Certificate Program from Faculty of Architecture, Chulalongkorn University, as known as RECU Program (top real-estate management certificate program in Thailand)
- 2006: Real estate investment analyst, Millennium Realty Investors, California, USA (real-estate investment firm in Los Angeles)
- 2005: Real estate investment analyst, CB Richard Ellis Investor, California, USA (real-estate investment consulting firm in Los Angeles)
- 2004-2006: MBA in Entertainment Management and Real Estate Management from UCLA Anderson School of Management, California, USA (top 10 entertainment management school in USA)
- 2001-2004: Managing Director of Planet Music (independent record label)
- 2001-2004: Board Member of Hager Brothers (merchandise trader to modern-trade shopping malls)
- 1999-2001: Managing Director of Flashwork Team Consulting (IT consulting firm)
- 1995-1999: Bachelor of Engineering (Computer Engineering) from Chulalongkorn University (top university in Thailand). Graduated ranked first in class with King’s Gold Medal Award.
Mr. Rattapon VorasetakarnkijManaging Director Big Three Group (Design and Construction Department)
- 2005 – Present: Deputy Manager for Big Three Group
- 2004 – 2005: Construction Manager for Ban Nisachol Aomnoi Project, allocated 238 units town houses on 15 Rai area land
- 2003 – 2004: Masters degree in Engineering & Project Management from University of California at Berkeley
- 2002 – 2003: Construction Manager for Ban Nisachol Aomyai City Project, Nakornpatom Province. Allocated 100 Units of Commercial Buildings
- 2001 – 2002: Structure Design Engineer at Civil and Structural Engineers (CASE) Co., Ltd. Providing structure design work for housing, hotel, factories, road, expressway
- 2000 – 2001: Civil Engineer Supervising Construction for Thai – Oyabashi Co., Ltd. Assigned project for constructing Mariotte All Tree Resort and Spa, Mai Kao Beach, Phuket Province
- 1996 – 2000: Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering, Chulalongkorn University
Mr. Teerapon VorasetakarnkijManaging Director Big Three Group (Business and Finance Development Department)
- 2005 – Present: Deputy Manager at Big Three Group
- 2004: Assistance Manager at Yong Lee Partnership Limited, Textile Business
- 2000 – 2003: Masters Degree in Mechatronics from Technical University of Hamburg-Harburg
- 1996 – 2000: Bachelor Degree (Honor and Gold Medal) in Automotive Mechanical Engineering, Chulalongkorn University
Miss Luckkana LueangampaipanSales and Marketing Director, Big Three Group
- 2006 – Present: Sales and Marketing Director, Big Three Group
- 2009 – Present: Manager at Suptawee Apartment Suksawat-Prachauthit
- 2005 – 2006: Assistant Marketing Manager, Land and House Public Co., Ltd.
- 2002 – 2005: Master Degree in Marketing (MBA), Faculty of Commerce and Accountancy from Thammasat University
- 2001 – 2002: Commercial Credit officer, Siam Commercial Bank Public Co., Ltd.
- 1997 – 2001: Bachelor Degree (2nd Class Honor) in Financial Accounting, Faculty of Commerce and Accountancy from Thammasat University